Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

YouTube playlist

If I were to ever take a hostage I would, after zip-tying their wrists and ankles, set them on the couch to watch my Youtube “liked” videos.
And it would be a delight.


Here’s the thing; my playlist is very funny. Sure, you can’t fully understand the humor if you aren’t into northeastern Asian entertainment. But, tell me, who wouldn’t want to watch Korean celebrities performing a cover of “Barbie Girl” by Aqua? Who? No one.
Or How about Korean celebrities speaking Japanese with no English subtitles?
Japanese animation bloopers?
Michael Jackson?


In the past, if someone wanted to express themselves they simply got it printed on a t-shirt. That’s all well and good but how can you express your favorite music video mashup dance steps on a t-shirt?
Currently, you express yourself through playlists.
The problem with this is that everyone can see your t-shirt but no one wants to sit down to watch hours of videos that pertain only to you.
Thus the hostage.


After begging me to set them free and promising that they won’t snitch, that hostage would thank me. And as I watch them running desperately away into the sunset I would aim my shotgun and say, “It was my pleasure.”














You. Are. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment